Why SNAPCHAT is Highly Recommended
Views on Snapchat can be very valuable for your brand. Snapchat has an average of 186 million users per day, and these users create 3 billion snaps daily. In other words, this social network channel has a larger audience than Twitter, which has 126 million daily users.
- Another reason Snapchat is worth some of your marketing dollars is that so many young people use it. While Millennials and the younger generation are increasingly challenging to reach via other media channels, Snapchat is almost exclusively used by the young. According to a Pew Research survey, 78% of 18 to 24-year-olds use Snapchat.
Perks on Public Profile of Snapchats.
There are different kinds of Public profiles on Snapchats,
mainly used to differentiate between different tires of Creators.
Most of these Profile have an approval process that requires you to submit application but creating the basic public profile is completely free of cost.
Note: If the " Create Public Profile " option is not avalaibale to you.
Then you can try changing your location to the USA Using a VPN This Trick seems to work only for some users. In case it does not work for you, you will need to wait a few days for snapchat to officially roll out public profiles on your region.
How to Create Public Profile
1) Open Snapchats and tap on your Profile icon in the top left of your screen.
2) Now tap on the " Gear " icon in the top right Corner again.
& scroll down to the " who Can section " and make the following changes to each setting under it.
* Contact me : Everyone
* Send me notification: Everyone
* View my Story: Everyone
* See my Location : My Friends
* Use My cameos Selfie Everyone
* See me in Quick add : Turned on
Once you have made the changes, close Snapchats and start again. And that's it.
I hope this Guide helped you to Understand the difference between going Public and the basic public profile on snap chat. If you face any issue's in creating a public profile feel free to reach out to us using the comment section below.